“Quem foi que à tua pele conferiu esse papel de mais que tua pele ser pele da minha pele…” David Mourão Ferreira
The primary function of clothing is to improve the comfort of the wearer.
Pieces of history of clothing and its impact on human history:
- Gender differentiation: in most cultures, gender differentiation of clothing is considered appropriate for men and women.
- Social status
- Materials: Cotton, silk, weaving (tecelagem),bronze, iron, Wool, linen and hemp (cânhamo), velvet, felt feltro nao-tecido, Aramid
- Synthetic fibers such as nylon were invented during the 20th century and synthetic fibers have been added to many natural fibers.
- Life Cycle
- Clothing in 12th and 13th century Europe remained very simple for both men and women, and quite uniform across the subcontinent.
- Cultural and costume historians agree that the mid-14th century marks the emergence of recognizable “fashion” in Europe.
- clothing to more closely fit the human form, as did the use of lacing and buttons.
- By the first half of the 16th century, the clothing had developed in a different direction all over the world
- by the turn of the 17th century, a sharp distinction could be seen between the sober fashions favored by…
- Sewing machines emerged in the 19th century streamlining clothing production
- Costureira, modista, tailor, alfaiate,couturière, modiste …
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life” Confucius
Happy Hours, 1st day, 2 february: meet classmates, purpose, rhythm and classes plan until June2012: Modeling, cut, fabricate e prototype clothing, and the event “…é fashion” will happen in july.
- my project: smart & tech clothing by cicirocha: Pack 4FiveWorkDays@….
- purpose: change the world: Creating and tailoring cici.SmartClothing 1st collection
- investment: 100 hrs class + 100 hrs @home
- expected earnings: knowledge and know-how
Curso de Criação e Costura:
Criar, desenhar, Medir, modelar, protótipar …
.Expectativa: saber e saber fazer e acrescentar medir e saber onde medir
.Proposito: mudar o mundo e conquistar Tempo
.Recomeçar: desaprender e voltar a aprender a fazer…
…. e fazer roupa como se a roupa fosse a uma segunda pele