To define: Vision, Mission and Values, its advised: be s.m.a.r.t. e.r.:
- What: What do I want to accomplish?
- Why: Specific reasons, purpose or benefits of accomplishing the goal.
- Who: Who is involved?
- Where: Identify a location.
- Which/How: Identify requirements and constraints.
- How much? How many? How will I know when it is accomplished?
- How: How can the goal be accomplished?
- Does this seem worthwhile? Is this the right time? Does this match our other efforts/needs? Are you the right person?
- What can I do 6 months from now? What can I do 6 weeks from now? What can I do today?